[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Administrivia: Moderation Sig file

Namaskar,

It has been suggested that the informational .sig file that
indicates moderation addresses etc. is now not quite neccessary since
the newsgroup is well establish, and could be replaced by just
one line giving information about the SRH Home Page and archives

In the democratic traditions of this newsgroup, before making
this decision, I would like to propose the change to the newsgroup
and then implement the change.  I will wait for 3-4 days for your
input and then based on your opinion, implement the change.
As you probably recall, we implemented a process for rejecting non-directly
relevent event announcements in a similar fashion.

regards,

ajay shah
--
Moderator: Ajay Shah Submissions: srh@rbhatnagar.csm.uc.edu